- B.A., Northern Vermont University (as of July 2018) (English)
- M.S., University of Oregon (Counseling)
Coach training and credentials
- Certified as an Associate Certified Coach by the International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Exceeded the minimum training the ICF requires for certification, including foundations of coaching, intensive individual coaching skills, supervision (including direct supervision by a Master Certified Coach), and ethics and risk management.
- Completed twenty hours of mentor coaching from two Professional Certified Coaches (ten hours for my initial ICF accreditation and another ten hours for my 2017 certification renewal).
- Completed two programs in group coaching
Key professional positions held during employment at the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan (1985-2011)
- Assistant Vice Provost for Academic and Faculty Affairs, Office of the Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs (2002-2011)
- Assistant to the Dean, Rackham Graduate School (1996-2002)
- Coordinator of Academic Programs and Services, later promoted to Assistant Associate Provost, Office of the Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs (1988-1996)
- Research Associate, central faculty governance (1986-1988)